Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tickle Monster

Teslyn is sweet 16 months today. I have to share a quick funny story about her because it makes me and Nick crack up every time we think about it. First watch this video, for a little background information:



The other night when we were doing our regular bedtime routine with the kids, Teslyn was in the bathroom brushing her teeth as Owen was standing at the toilet to pee. Teslyn noticed Owen's cute little bare buns poking out, and toddled over to them and went, "tickle, tickle, tickle." Nick witnessed it, and I looked down just as I heard her say it. We thought it was so funny and innocently cute, we are still laughing about it. Watch out, she will tickle any exposed skin if she is in the mood!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute and that is hilarious!! I love how she says "tickle tickle". What did Owen think of the whole thing?

Emily said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!! I love how she tickles herself and she has the cutest little voice.

Kris said...

That is seriously SO funny! What a silly little girl!

The Brady Bunch said...

That is so cute!! I love her little voice, that is quite the word for a little one!