Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yay for family pictures!! My sweet cousin Marsha lives here in town and is a great photographer. We finally got to meet up with her for some pictures. We headed up to Spring Mountain Ranch, and it was a COLD morning! And it was SOOO hard to get both kids looking good at the same time, especially Owen. Here are some of my favorites:





4 comments:

Kris said...

Cute photos!

Kara said...

Cute pictures- your cousin does a good job! Um, you need to show the end result of your bedroom, or did you leave it like that with the little love notes on the wall?? Ha ha! Congrats on the half marathon- I'm jealous. I wish I had the desire, and the knees to run again. Someday maybe I'll get a knee job and then get motivated to run a race like that. I bet the scenery was GORGEOUS!

The Brady Bunch said...

The pictures turned out SO CUTE!!!! Kids are always the challenge, but they look so good!

Emily said...

I love that first one. SO CUTE! Your kids are adorable!

You and your half marathon. You're going to kick my trash in the 5k this weekend. I haven't ran in over a year. Way to go, that must have felt so good/bad. You're my hero.