My little baby girl is 11 months old already! It's hard to believe that she will be a year old next month. The past year has flown by. I am trying to savor her little baby cuteness because I know she is growing so fast.
She has turned in to such a big eater. She is an eating machine. She eats everything we eat now. It helps a ton that she has 6 little teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom. She doesn't love to nurse so much now, and has almost weaned herself. She doesn't hold still for very long, so it's hard to get good pictures of her! She has started standing up in the middle of the room like she wants to walk, but gets so excited about standing that she waves her arms like crazy and falls down. She is so sweet, and loves to snuggle her mommy and daddy. I just can't get enough of that little body sometimes!!!
She loves to be outside, so I am looking forward to when the weather will finally cool down enough to leave the back door open so she can be a free baby. Nick made her some knee protection the other day because he felt like she was hurting her knees by crawling on the cement. Such a thoughtful daddy. It helped, because she started crawling through our poky rocks with them on. At least she isn't destroying her pants. It'll be nice when she can walk, for that reason!
I guess it isn't the same when she is such a big wiggly baby now! It made me laugh so hard! Owen is such a good big brother. He is 4 years old now! His birthday post is coming soon...
5 comments:
First of all those knee protectors are AWESOME!!!!! I love the pictures of Owen trying to hold her again. So cute.
I can't believe that she is almost 1. That must mean it was a year ago that we got together!!! You still had your baby bump!!! She is looking more and more like her brother.....super cute!!!
It's crazy that she'll be one next month! I LOVE the little invention Nick came up with for her knees. Very thoughtful!
So so funny! Your mom and Jonny and I laughed and laughed and laughed at this...especially the look on Owen's face in the first picture of him holding her recently. Good for you to capture those moments!
she is so cute! can't believe how fast time flies. i remember when she was just little!
teslyn is going to outgrow owen soon :)
Post a Comment