Thursday, May 7, 2009

We headed up to St. George the last week of Nick's break. We invited just about everyone from Nick's class that was interested in coming with us, to stay in the family's condo. It turned out really fun! At one point or another, there was a total of 6 families that came up from Las Vegas. 7 if you include my brother and his family from Draper! Can you believe I only took one picture that whole week? The rest of these are from a friend that came.


We made a couple trips to this really fun park, where the adults probably had more fun than the kids. Here is Owen with Toby and Abby on one of the fun things.

We also spent some time almost every day at the pool. Owen and I are swimming with Abby here.


I think we all had a lot of fun, but the guys got out the most. One morning they got up at 5 am to go hiking. Not just to anywhere though. They were headed for golf balls that were hit off a cliff. The only way to get them was to hike in from below. Between the four of them, they filled their backpacks with over 400 golf balls! This is the only picture I took that week, with Nick, Phillip, Jeremy and Bailey cleaning the balls in the bath tub.

So of course they went golfing the next day.

And here is a cute collage I stole from Hilary's blog.



No comments: