Owen went to the zoo for his first time two weeks ago. We went with his cousins the Richins. It's great that the weather is just starting to get good enough for fun outdoor activities and outings like this. It will be a fun summer with Owen being old enough to enjoy things like this! That's the best part of having a toddler!
He found the turtles the most captivating. Everything in the reptile and amphibian building was exciting for him, probably because you can get so close up to see them all. Or just because he's a boy.
3 comments:
Hey Millers! This is Topher. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I will link you up on mine. We need to get Owen and Logan together more often. At least they will see each other at our basketball games.
Hey, sorry to double post. Can you get Jason and Shalise to put me on their safe list? My email that I log in with is soapblaster@gmail.com. Thanks a million.
Wow! I can hardly recognize Owen he is getting so big! What a cutie! He has grown into those cheeks like our boys did. :-) I hope we will get to see you guys sometime this summer! And oh! I miss the Hogle Zoo. I spent so many hours following the boys (especially Joshua) around the reptile house.
Post a Comment