Thursday, January 17, 2013

I just realized that I haven't posted our 2012 family photos on the blog yet!  I was waiting until after Christmas so that our Christmas card and other photo gifts wouldn't be spoiled.  We had these taken by a new and talented friend.  It was a very cold and windy fall day, but we persevered! This one is my favorite family shot.  It went on the Christmas card.


But I also like these a lot!




 Family photos can be stressful for me to arrange.  I want the perfect day, perfect outfits, perfect hair, etc.  This year I tried not to stress, and we ended up wearing whatever I could pull from our closets that might coordinate.  It's my family, so of course I will love them no matter what we wear!  I love to do pictures in the fall each year, if I can manage.  Both my kids have fall birthdays, so its a great time to document their growth and how much they change from year to year.  These are Owen's 6 year old photos:



And a candid shot walking with dad.  Hands in pockets, because it was cold!


And Teslyn's 3 year old photos.  So much personality in this little girl!



And finally a picture of me and my love that is so perfect to me, I've already framed an 8x10 in my room.


I am a lucky lady.


2 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful family! Sure miss you guys!

Kara said...

GREAT photos Rebecca! I love all of them! They look better than mine turned out this year! Jackson was SO uncooperative! Dang 3-yr olds!! Your kids are very photogenic and they seem like they cooperated very well! Good job!