Time for a quick update with more randomness and things that we've been up to around here. I know the grandparents appreciate it! Summer is in full swing and we are trying to keep cool.
Slushies, smoothies, slurpees....they make us very happy. These two had strep in this picture, but you'd never guess. They are doing much better now too.
Owen has finally decided he likes pictures of himself best when he's smiling. It makes me very happy that he smiles at the camera because I think his smile is so cute. Also, can you tell we consume a large amount of calories by our choices of beverages? I know, bad habit. But its hot out, baby!Over the past few weeks Teslyn has become a really brave swimmer and wants to do it all by herself. She is 20 months now, so full of energy and independence.
She didn't want to pose here as much as Owen was trying to get her to.
As a reward for Owen, I take him to Chuck E Cheese once in a while. Teslyn really loves it too. I love how they have this photo booth. The picture comes out sketched looking, so it disguises my wrinkles very well! Ha ha! And it's only one token. ;-)
When he's not tormenting her, Owen is a great brother and does lots of nice things for his sister. Like horsey rides. And tickling her back, pushing her around in the laundry basket or her baby doll stroller. She pretty much demands those things from us.
We took a quick weekend getaway to hang out with our favorite Welch's. All the cute little girls are enjoying popsicles, Alice, Charlotte, Teslyn and Adalynn.
The boys, Jackson and Owen. Owen was in a mood here and turned away just in time. The best shot I got, at least of Jackson!
The three hot mama's having some girl time while the daddy's played video games after the kids were asleep. Me, Stephanie and Tiffany. They are sister-in-laws. Their husbands are brothers, one is in Nick's class and the other is in our ward. The family in our ward is moving away for law school this summer, and we will miss them!

1 comment:
Do you have the same problem I do in that your daughter gets away with everything because she is so dang cute?! She is so smiley and happy! And I love that she swims all by herself!!
So cute! Looks like you guys are doing a good job taking advantage of this hot weather.
Post a Comment