Here's a little about Teslyn, because she is hilarious and keeps me on my toes. This is what we call "piggy nose." It's become routine for her to do it after dinner for our entertainment while we finish eating. Because she usually finishes eating first, then wants to go outside.
A few weeks ago I decided she had enough hair for pig-tails. I had been putting off trying, because I knew it was going to make her look like a big girl. It did.
That also means she has enough hair that I actually have to do something with it or else she'll look like a little hobo baby. (Love this picture!)
But a cute one, nonetheless.
These kids love water. I let them fill containers with the hose on a trickle when I am trying to get stuff done around the house. We decided to just get another little pool, which they make great use of.
4 comments:
She is SUCH a cutie! How fun that she talks to much! Preston was like that. Calvin, on the other hand, only says a handful of words, and none of them are very clear. It is shocking to me after having motor mouth Preston. Kinda frustrating too, because half the time I have no idea what he wants or why he is screaming. He leaves off the last letter from most of his words....he says 'Da' (Dad...sometimes he says Dada), 'Ma', 'bir'(d), 'bear' (although it sounds like beer haha, 'no', 'ball' without the ll's, and 'jesus' but is mostly sounds like ZZZzz, or sometimes chees-its. haha
That first picture is awesome!!!! She is getting so big. Her little pigtails are so cute. I love how her and Owen play well together!
Oh my gosh! Little girls in pig tails are about the cutest thing ever!! She is a doll, let's get our kids together and play! Do you guys want to come swim in a couple weeks when Owen is done with school?
What a doll!!! Having kids is the BEST!!!
Post a Comment