Sunday, March 28, 2010

Since we will be home next Sunday enjoying General Conference, Easter, and Nick's birthday, in our pajamas, today was the dress for Easter Sunday for this little family. I wanted a picture of the occasion, and this was the best we could do!

Of course I had to get some of the little lady. She is 5 months and wearing a 12 month dress. Yes, and she is almost 17 lbs.


And we can't forget the cute little dude. And with a haircut for the occasion.


Couldn't resist this one. Most people say she looks more like her daddy, and Owen looks more like his mommy.


The weather was so perfect today, we decided to take the dinner alfresco. Someday we will have great patio furniture and make it a regular thing. Owen was so excited to set the table with his plates, and I even gave him sliced lemons to put on the cups of lemonade. Fine dining at its best around here.

A week ago we were in Utah witnessing this:

My little sis Liz married her dream boat, Jonny in the Draper, Utah Temple. It was gorgeous.


And they couldn't be happier! Everything was beautiful. They are a cute story, also. Jonny was converted to our church after high school about the time his friends were going on missions. Wanting the "whole Mormon experience," he chose to serve a mission as well. Liz was the very supportive girlfriend the whole way, and even served a mission in Ohio as he served his in Norway.


The 5 sisters on the happy day.
Thanks for the pictures, Kate! I took them off your blog. Hope you don't mind.
I didn't have my camera handy.



That week in Utah was also spent helping grandpa in the yard. Owen really loved to work out there. We left him to it that afternoon while the girls went shopping.


Owen was so happy spending time with cousins Sammy and Ella pretty much every day.


6 comments:

Lauren said...

What a cute little family! Love that little girls cheeks, could she be any cuter! Congrats to your sister and her new hubby!

Christi said...

Love the Easter picture. We attempted, it didn't go nearly as well! Love the patio furniture too!

Kara said...

Cute Easter pictures! Tesslyn is getting so dang big and cute!! I love that flower headband and her cute little dress and Own looks SO handsome!! Glad you had a good time in UT.

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm glad I got to see you for a second while you were here in UT. I'm sorry the dress party didn't have more little dresses. Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!

Laura said...

Cute Easter pics! Ya, my little Dallas is 6 months and over 17 lbs! I love a good sized baby! :)
How fun to eat outside!

Emily said...

CUTE Easter pictures! Your kids are adorable...and I'm glad Carly has another chunky friend to hang out with. We're usually surrounded by tiny babies.

5 sisters?! Dang. You are all gorgeous!